Taxes and shipping calculated at checkout
4th of July Celebration Party Ideas You'll Love!
It’s almost time to celebrate 4th of July! While we’re so excited to honor America's birthday, this year your party might look a little different. You may choose to celebrate virtually, with immediate family and friends, or taking care to social distance. However, there are still plenty of ways to dress up your home or party with your favorite red, white, and blue decorations! With days away, we created some fun color palette inspirations and DIYs you can try for your summer picnics and home decor!
White and Royal Blue
No time to decorate? Make sure to stock up on disposable tableware so you’ll be party ready in minutes. Set these on a white and blue place setting with a matching tablecloths for a gorgeous look! This would be perfect for a more dressed up look but you can simply substitute the cover with a durable plastic tablecloth for a casual celebration.
- 12 pcs 7 oz. Silver Rim on Clear Disposable Plastic Party Cups
- 72 pcs Silver Blue Ombre Disposable Plastic Spoons Forks and Knives
- 15 in tall Silver Metal Lantern Candle Holder Centerpiece
- 25 pcs Royal Blue 12 in Metallic Latex Balloons
- 25 pcs 10 in Off White Matte Latex Helium Balloons
- 90x132" Royal Blue Raised Roses Rectangle Tablecloth
- Royal Blue Raised Roses Square Top Chair Cap Covers Party Supplies
- 5 White Satin Dinner Napkins Wedding Party Reception Events
- 10 pcs 9" Disposable White Round Plates with Silver Trim
Red, White and Blue
There are so many ways to mix and match red, white, and blue decorations for 4th of July! Start with a gingham tablecloth and add paper garlands or balloons in bright vibrant colors! Having dessert? Make an eye-catching display with a sturdy cardboard cupcake stand that'll be easy to pack away flat for other parties! Make something with the kids with our 4th of July DIY craft supplies like washi tape and glitter! So many ways to have fun with friends and family!
- 54x108 inch Serenity Blue on White Checkered Disposable Tablecloth
- 2 pcs 9" White Wood Rustic Square Boxes Planter Holders Centerpieces
- 25 pcs Red 12 in Metallic Latex Balloons
- 6 feet Green Garland with 5 Red Silk Rose Flowers and Leaves
- 2 pcs 16 in wide Silver 4D Stars Mylar Foil Balloons
- 2 Rose Gold Geometric Metal Hexagon Tealight Candle Holders
- 25 pcs 7.25" Silver Disposable Plastic Party Forks
- 8 pcs White Assorted 6" 8" 10" 14" Hanging Paper Lanterns
Red and White
Keep it simple with a red and white color combo! Pick one type of fabric, like pintuck taffeta or polyester, so the whole look is cohesive. Add classic roses as centerpieces and you're ready to celebrate!
- 5 Polyester Napkins 20" x 20" - Burgundy
- 5 pcs Burgundy Extra Wide Premium Chiffon Chair Sashes
- 12 Burgundy Silk Peony with Rose Bud and Hydrangea Flowers
- 14 Dusty Rose and Wine Silk Peony Flowers in 2 Bushes
- Gold and Black 21 in tall Bird Cage Candle Holder Centerpiece
- 8 in tall Gold Metal Lantern Candle Holder Centerpiece
We hope these color palettes can be useful for 4th of July party. Do you have more red, white, and blue palette ideas? Make sure to tag @BalsaCircle on Instagram!