Taxes and shipping calculated at checkout
Gift Guide Favorites for Everyone on Your List
What are you giving your friends, family and loved ones this year? The season of giving is here! It means that it is time to express our love to the people we love and care about. It is when we organize Christmas parties (or zoom calls this year), exchange gifts, and hope for Santa to grant our wishes. Now is the perfect time to make a list of your favorites and shop for the best holiday presents. If you are having a hard time deciding on what to offer to your loved ones, no need to fret! We listed a few items that you may find perfect for your gifting galore. If you're still not sure, we also have an easy to give egift card - shop here!
Gift Guide $10 and under
- Gravel Pebble Stones - A great gift for craft makers. These stones can be used as vase fillers centerpiece decorations or as accents to mini gardens. Pebble stones come in various shapes, sizes and colors so they are ideal for many art and craft projects!
- Small Disco Mirror Balls - People love decorating for holidays or any special occasion and the sparkle and fun of disco balls make them a popular addition to home decor. These are the perfect holiday presents for anyone on your list who loves decorating. You can also add some gem stickers for an easy and enjoyable holiday crafting activity.
- Eiffel Tower Centerpieces - Romantic and fun, Eiffel Tower centerpieces will be a perfect present for your loved ones. These centerpieces when accented with satin ribbons or paired with silk flowers will be a great display for many special occasions like weddings or parties. Definitely a useful gift for your special someone!
- Floating Candles - A set of round or mini roses floating candles is such a lovely present to receive! Warm flickering lights will be great for anyone who loves decorating. With all that is happening in the world, all we need is a calm, relaxing atmosphere.
- Faux Succulents and Flower Stems - Succulents are symbols of strength, tenacity, selflessness and love so they will be perfect as gifts for your loved ones. With artificial succulents as a centerpiece, you will have a long-lasting positive vibe in your home. Another way to show your sweetness is by giving flowers. Lifelike flowers when put together will make affordable yet gorgeous bouquets. A single stem of a tulip or rose flower together with sweet chocolate will make your special someone smile and feel loved.
- Marquee Signs - Self-standing 3D metal gold wired signs will add cheers to holiday decorations! Choose from letters, numbers or symbols to spell out words or create monograms to display on your wall or tables. You may also opt for LED lighted marquee signs for more fun and spark.
- Napkin Rings - Enjoying a great meal together is one of the highlights of holidays or any special occasion, that is why most hostesses put a lot of effort when setting the party tables. With napkin rings, your tables will not only look elegant but they will also make your guests feel how much you care. Pair them with elegant fabric napkins, tableware, floral placemats, centerpieces and other tabletop decor. Napkin rings are affordable and valuable. They arrive in a set so they are perfect for gifting!
Gift Guide $25 and under
Why not gift the special people in your life with centerpieces? Hostesses are most busy during the Christmas season and an elegant centerpiece may be a great token of appreciation for their efforts.
- Geometric Tealight Candle Holders - Every hostess will love these gifts! Designed with a modern flair, geometric candle holders are perfect for setting the candles of your choice.
- Crisscross Candle Holders - Can be paired with tealights or votive candles. A great gift for everyone who is always passionate about decorating the dinner tables. These candle holders will complete the elegant and romantic look of any celebration.
- Crackle Vases - Looking for a unique and elegant holiday present? These decorative vases will make outstanding centerpiece arrangements. Great for featuring your favorite florals and candles.
- Taper Candles - Bring a festive flicker to any space. Candles are great as a gift for Christmas as they will make your home feel warmer and joyously decorated. Have an enchanting assortment of candlesticks on your holiday tables really sets the mood for your celebration. You may also opt for LED taper candles or even pair them with other candle styles such as LED pillar candles and more.
Gift Guide $50 and under
- Large Disco Mirror Balls - Make your holiday decorations more eye-catching with bigger disco mirror balls! Gift a set of these ornaments to someone who loves highlighting his or her decorative skills.
- Honeycomb Glass Cylinder Vases - Absolutely stunning vases for any seasons! These trendy modern pieces will be an excellent gift choice.
- Cake Stands - A wonderful gift for friends and family members who love hosting Christmas dinner or holiday parties. These people will surely appreciate gifts that are thoughtful and will be useful for years to come. A beaded cake stand will bring sparkle to any celebration.
- Photography Lighting Kit - Thinking of the best gift to your photo-loving friends? Make them happy by gifting them this photography lighting kit with an umbrella. An affordable present to help them grow their photography kit!
We hope you got some inspiration and gift ideas for any budget! Even at the lowest price, you will find valuable and trendy items that are perfect for gifting. Always remember, “It is the thought that counts.” Happy holidays! If you have more interesting holiday gift ideas, don't forget to tag #BalsaCircle or @BalsaCircle on Instagram if you decide to use some of these ideas for your home or your next event.